WEBSITE COOKIES REGULATIONS
NOTICE 1st WEB CAPACITY (POP – UP):
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve the browsing experience. By continuing to navigate, we understand that you accept our COOKIES POLICY.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES USED FOR?
According to its duration:
Session Cookies. These are temporary cookies that remain on your computer until you leave the web page that uses them, so none is recorded on the user’s disk. The information obtained through these cookies serves to make possible the operative management with each one of the users that is accessing simultaneously to the web.
Persistent cookies. They are cookies that remain stored in the cookies space of your computer once the website is abandoned and will be consulted again by the web page the next time you access it, in order to remember information that facilitates navigation ( For example: directly accessing the service without having to do the login process) or the provision of a commercial service (for example: offering products or services related to previous visits).
According to its origin:
Cookies exchanged when browsing a web page can be:
Cookies of origin or own. They are cookies generated by the web page you are visiting.
Third-party cookies. They are cookies that are received when browsing the web page, but which have been generated by a third service that is hosted on it. An example may be the cookie used by an advertisement or ad banner that is on the website that we visit. Another can be the cookie used by a visitor counter contracted by the website that we visited.
According to its purpose:
Cookies can be used for different purposes:
- Technical Purposes. They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example: controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remembering the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event , Use security features during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization. They allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the terminal of the user. For example: the language, the type of browser the service is accessed, the locale from which it is accessed, etc.
- Analysis or performance. They allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in Function of the analysis of the usage data that the users of the service do.
- Advertising. They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service, based on criteria such as edited content or The frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising. They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users and is obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of it.
The cookies we use at www.flameanalytics.com are the following:
Las cookies que empleamos en www.flameanalytics.com son las siguientes:
|PHPSESSID||Google Analytics||It is a cookie used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be saved to the web server. It is essential for the operation of the web.||At the end of the browsing session.|
If you want to remove cookies registered by the name of the entity from your browser, here are instructions to do so according to different browsers:
In general, to remove cookies from your browser you must go to the Preferences or Browser Settings menu and look for the Privacy section. There you will find options to manage your cookies and other data stored by the websites you visit, as well as configure the behavior of your browser when dealing with cookies.