Our mission at Flame is to transform physical spaces and make them thrive by making them as smart as their digital counterparts. Flame helps physical stores understand their audience and create personalized marketing campaigns. We help some of the world’s leading brands improve their visitor and customer experience and generate new and increased revenue.
It would not be possible for us to achieve this transformation without a team of experts whose work helps to align our clients’ processes and how their brand interacts with consumers. As an innovative company, we believe that a diverse workforce brings better ideas, solutions and products. Our team is the backbone of our culture and we want you to be a part of it.
At Flame, we support our employees in acquiring new skills and knowledge. We are committed to creating a collaborative environment where everyone’s voice is heard and understood.
About the Account Executive position
Due to our expansion plans, we are hiring two Account executives to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Attached to our Chief Commercial Officer, you are responsible for direct sales on assigned accounts and also for prospecting new commercial partners mainly in Spain and also in some relevant European countries. You will be focused on developing business in shopping Centers and Brick and Mortar Retailers, among other Vertical Markets.
Our ideal candidate must thrive in ambiguous situations, enjoy analytics and have an agile mindset. To be successful, you must be proactive, eager to learn and detail-oriented. We will highly value your ability to solve practical problems and adapt fluidly to the needs of the business.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Have a consultative sales approach. Develop relationships with existing and new partners and recommend solutions to improve their production through the use of Flame products.
- Follow up new leads that may be generated through in-house SDR inbound actions, cold calling, partner relationships, and customer referrals.
- Meet annual sales revenue targets.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients and their management teams by providing information, guidance, and support; recommending upgrade to new services and reports improvements.
- Help to coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close. Prepare sales reports by analyzing and summarizing information.
- A place where you can grow and where your knowledge, time and effort is valued and appreciated.
- Competitive salary and financial stability.
- Intensive morning hours on Fridays and in summer (July and August)
- Team building activities
- A Day Off for Your Birthday.
- Quality team. Productive and inspiring work environment. Good atmosphere and good professionals
Join us and help us transform our clients’ spaces. If you are interested and fit the profile, send us your application
About the Sales Development Representative role
As a Sales Development Representative in Flame Analytics, you will be responsible of:
- Qualify and nurture quality leads.
- Seek out new customers proactively and efficiently through the current technologies such as phone calls, emails, social media accounts (e.g., LinkedIn), etc.
- Come up with outbound lead generation campaigns to improve the company’s brand name and target new prospects.
- Set up meetings between customers that have been screened and sales (Flame’s Accounts Executives) to seal deals/make contracts.
- Perform regular follow-ups through phone calls, emails, or social media to retain the existing customers.
- Meet the predetermined company targets on the sales quotas and exceed them at times.
- Maintain and manage a pipeline of prospective customers.
- Report on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis the results to the CCO
- Pilot attendance for webinars, live streams, promotions, and other special occasions for the organization.
- Research thoroughly target customers and develop strategic approaches to increase the customer base.
- Keep up-to-date records of all interactions with prospective clients who are a good fit for the company’s products.
What we are looking for
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role, ideally in selling SaaS solutions
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Resilience attitude
- Experience working with a CRM
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
What we offer
- Join a fast growing company at a key growth moment.
- Work in a place where you can grow and where your knowledge, time and effort is valued and appreciated.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial stability.
- Enjoy your Friday evenings with intensive morning hours in summer (July and August).
- Have fun with team building activities
- Celebrate your Birthday with a day off
- Be a part of a friendly team and atmosphere with a productive and inspiring work environment.