7 Tips to create a Customer Loyalty Program for a Shopping Mall
Here are just a few tips to build your loyalty program.
- Who is your loyal customer?. Knowing who you are selling to will help you achieve your loyalty program. The perfect loyal customer proves that your program is great, or can be improved.
- More than incentives and rewards. Use the program to obtain feedback from your customers — what they like, don’t like, etc. Gather that data from the customers who are most likely to tell you what you need to know.
- Text messaging, a great channel. A great channel for building a good customer relationship is texting. Communication by mobile is convenient and can be very relevant. Talk to your customers as they are walking through your mall or in a specific area. Text them with sales and promos at the right time.
- Get geographical. It’s very important to text your customers where they are, at the time they are there. Send a special offer to customers as they enter a particular area of your mall. Or reverse that and have customers text you when they see a special loyalty code on products.
- Set a deadline. Create deadlines for your offers — your customers will think it’s more valuable. They won’t want to miss the deal, since they feel they’ve earned it as a loyal customer. Also, make sure the offer is valuable to the customer. Let them feel like they’ve been truly rewarded.
- Always say thank you. Customers want to feel appreciated, even when they’re not buying something. Texts with “thank you” messages and reminding them that you value their business could make a huge difference when it comes to customer loyalty. Use your program’s texting function to offer coupon codes and special offers, just as a thank you gesture.
- Remember birthdays and other special occasions. Nothing is more personal and appreciative than a birthday or anniversary reward, sale or offer — even the anniversary of the customer’s first visit.
Flame Engage – Advanced In-Store marketing automation platform for brick and mortar spaces
Engage customers. With Flame you can run sophisticated marketing campaigns and engage customers that visit your brick-and-mortar venues.
Target them Be real omnichannel, target them and get a clear understanding of the ROI and traffic each campaign drives to your venues.
Measure With Flame you can measure everything. Go beyond opens, clicks and visits received and quantify real success (increased footfall and sales).
Discover our Engage Edition and…
- Seamlessly, start running advanced, accurate and well-targeted campaigns across multiple channels from a single unified platform. Target your in-store visitors in a unique way.
- If the client receives personalized offers, you will improve their experience and make them more satisfied and faithful.
- Measure and increase the ROI of every campaign (footfall traffic, sales, loyalty…) Improve the performance of your business easily and drive shoppers to your venues with a real effective multi-channel marketing.
- By knowing your customers better you will be able to offer them the promotions, offers and discounts that interest them and you will be able to retain them.